- Ideal for younger ages thanks to child-friendly pieces, simple assembly and clear instructions
- Contains Components for five experiments including a robot head, a set of grabbing hands, a sound Maker, a crane and a climbing frog
- Introduces children to the process of experimentation and concepts including energy transfer, momentum and gravity
- Components and tools designed for children's hands and skill levels
- Great for developing logical thinking and an understanding of science, technology, engineering, Art and mathematics (steam) principles
Three exciting experiments to keep your young one's busy learning and creating with this mechanical experiment kit complete with a grabber, A crane and a climbing frog.
Use the three experiment kit on its own or combine it with other exciting kits in the Hape Junior inventors collection.
This kit is made up of 37 pieces including four long bolts, eight short bolts, six nuts, four cap nuts, one big pulley, one small pulley, one c-clamp, one handgrip, one hanger, one frog, two hands, and two handgrips as well as two 7-holed strips and two 9-holed strips.
Introduce children to concepts including energy transfer, momentum and gravity while they play and develop logical thinking skills and an understanding of science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics.
Workbench comes with instruction app
to help your little ones start, Hape has released a "know how" App with a finished sample display and detailed instructions. Children can upload masterpieces in the Gallery or post on social media.
1 x Hape Three Experiment Kit (4y+)