- Double-sided pounder, double fun
Hammering is fun! Hammer in all the pegs then flip the bench over and start again. Great for developing fine-motor skills.
- Peg sorting develops cognitive skills
This cute pounding bench also teaches kids about colors and numbers. Try grouping different colors together and count the numbers
- Smart design is easy to carry and keeps from skidding
The four wide handles make it easy for toddlers to carry around and the soft rings over the feet keep the bench from skidding while being hammered.
- Hape’s Rainbow Pounder teaches children about colors and numbers. Children are encouraged to hammer in the pegs, turn over the bench to hammer them again.
- Soft rings around the legs of the bench keep the bench from slipping while your child taps away at the pegs. While the rainbow colors keep your child interested in this toy.
- Hammer in the pegs after sorting the pegs into color groupings. This toy is recommended for kids 12 months and up, this colorful version of the Rainbow Pounder will give hours of fun providing exercise and developing motor skills.
- Made with sturdy wooden construction and finished with completely non-toxic, child-friendly paints and finishes. This is a toy your child will love for years to come.
What's in the box
1 x Hape Rainbow Pounder 12m+