- Six double-sided, interactive pages feature animals from 12 categories such as the forest, the ocean and the shore
- Explore three play modes that teach about animal names, animal sounds and fun facts
- This fully bilingual book lets kids learn about animals and sing songs in English and Spanish
- Fun facts about animals provide an early introduction to science concepts
- Intended for ages 18+ months; requires 2 AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
- Six stories about the Pet Pal Puppies include 14+ interactive areas on each page.
- Grasp and turn the control handle to switch sides and learning modes.
- Play six pages of interactive activities and learn about shapes, numbers, animals, science, math, literacy and social emotional skills.
- 14+ touch-and-learn areas on each page encourage exploration and discovery.
- This take-along tablet is a perfect on-the-go learning toy.
- Screen-free story and activity pages on this pretend tablet are easy on the eyes.
- Toddlers age 12-36 months can explore the alphabet
- Wagging tail helps make learning exciting
- Buttons play a range of playful songs and cheerful responses
- Pretend Play
- Music & Rhythm
- Listening Comprehension
- Fine Motor Skills
- Social Skills
- Press the food buttons and follow directions to make meals like rainbow soup. Watch the pot light up and change colors during cook time.
- Twist the dial to hear the temperature, practice numbers and make the water "boil."
- Drop the snap-apart veggies into the pot to hear the smart sensor respond with counting, sounds and learning phrases.
- The included food pieces are 85% plant-based plastic. Plant-based plastic is made from renewable sources.
- Practice counting with the counting song while looking at numbers on the colorful, striped tail.
- Phrases and a song about colors introduce colors while the heart flashes to match the colors.
- Press the music paw to hear songs and dance beats and get your child moving
- Press the heart to hear phrases about counting, colors and more.
- The red panda's bright colors and patterned fabrics engage your child and stimulate their sense of sight.
- Explore the red panda's soft body, corduroy nose and embroidered eyes.
- The cuddly, playful panda giggles, coos, give hugs and kisses and wants to be your friend.
- Word Sounds & Rhyme
- Reading Comprehension
- Pretend to take instant animal pictures with five double-sided photo cards.
- Photo cards teach about colors, shapes and numbers on the first side.
- On the back of each card, children can learn about animal habitats and practice counting and identifying shapes and objects in the pictures.
- Strengthen motor skills by grasping and pushing down the cards, turning the zoom lens and clicking the shutter button.
- Spin the zoom lens to day or night to learn about opposites with sounds and phrases.
- Change your filter to green, blue or yellow as you look through the color wheel viewfinder.
- When play is done, slide all the cards onto the wrist strap for easy cleanup and storage.
- The electronic maraca features a light-up dome that changes colors with the music and plays sound effects; the other includes colorful shaker beads
- Three play modes feature songs that introduce colors, numbers and music
- Press the six colorful light-up buttons to hear the color or instrument name
- Choose English or Spanish mode to hear all of the content in both languages
- Intended for ages 6+ months. Requires 1 AA battery. Battery included for demo purposes only, new battery recommended for regular use
- Change the color of the drum to match the fabric tags with every tap.
- Tap the top of the drum to hear it count from 1-10.
- Choose to hear numbers and colors in either English or Spanish.
- Choose Drum Solo to hear drum sounds and music styles or select Music mode to play along to 10+ children’s melodies.
- The plush drum features a variety of textured fabrics to encourage touch and snuggles.
- Grab the fabric handle and take the show on the road.
- Help your child get moving! I
- Choose between Counting, Color and Music play modes to hear a variety of responses.
- Pulling the toy with lively songs and phrases, flashing lights, spinning chicks, and a wobbly hen.
Press the pictures on each page to hear the animals say toddler-appropriate words chosen by learning experts
Pages play words, exciting sound effects and fun facts.
Touch the colorful pages to explore 100 different words
- Slide the language switch to learn about colors, objects and animals in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Press the 26 letter buttons to hear them sing their names and sounds.
- Follow along with Tad and learn to spell three-letter words like Rap and Jam
- Light-up instrument buttons say their names and can be used to create music.
- Play in Letter & Phonics, Spelling, Game, Music or Jukebox mode for a variety of exciting activities.
- Animals teach counting, colours, French phrases and more
- Explore 10 activities with 16 buttons
- Lights guide little learners to correct answers
- Six touch screen learning activities
- Pop up Tiger pal introduces opposites